Combo-Wombo V2Ray Tutorial Series: V2 + Openvpn config to work with online games.

• A blessed day to our new members and guests. Feel free to explore and don't forget to read our Forum Rules.
    We’re looking forward to having you again as our UDPFamily :)
Welcome to UDPHub forum
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

mykeviper23

Verified
Contributor
You can check my V2ray + Proxifier combo by clicking this

I guess you know by now how V2ray works, You can pair V2ray to Openvpn to work with online games. How?

1st make your V2ray is set as proxy by following the pic below: Enable Http proxy should not be mark checked.
You must be registered for see images attach

2nd settings on the Openvpn should be like this:

by the way to check your proxy port you can just look at your V2ray software by looking at the pic below:

once everything is set, your default openvpn config can connect with ease. Questions? just type in the comments section.

Download files here:
Openvpn GUI:
V2ray:

*PS V2ray can work alone this combo is just an option*

If you are wondering where is the config, I will just link the other thread here. Sorry inantok ako at the time of this writing. Just follow me for more updates.

Update: Gawa pa ko mga ibang tutorial na pwede combo kay V2ray. Link ko nalang dito.

Last edited:
OP
mykeviper23

mykeviper23

Verified
Contributor
sir hindi ba pwede gumana yung proxifier dito ? pang combo talaga sya po?
pwede proxifier kaso I find it unstable at times kasi lalo na kung my magic sarap (timpalng malupet) ung v2 config. staka my rules din dapat add dun alam mo na ba?